I’m constantly speaking to CEOs and sales leaders from across the world about their growth challenges and objectives – sharing ideas and insights that dramatically accelerate their and their team’s success. I love it. Totally rewarding.
And, what’s really interesting is how often these conversations are repeated…whether they happen with potential clients in London, Toronto or San Francisco.
These CEOs and sales leaders are frustrated by three things.
- There’s lots of prospecting without results
- Sales cycles that take far too long
- Even when they get to the proposal stage they aren’t getting enough wins.
If that sounds familiar to you I’m going to tell you why.
- Your messaging is backwards
- Your salespeople are prospecting to the wrong level
- They don’t know how to write a proper prospecting letter, email or LinkedIn message that gets the people who can say “yes” excited to meet them.
If you want to improve how your sales teams perform, then maybe it’s time for a chat. Send me a quick email and let’s have the conversation firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +1 647 402 2096
If you want to learn more, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me on +1 647-402-2096.